Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Raise awareness about domestic violence in community groups to which you belong or places you frequent (poster campaigns, where you work or worship, awareness campaigns where you get your hair done through Cut it Out, etc.)
- Raise money or take collections for domestic violence programs.
- Volunteer at a domestic violcence program.
- Develop a Court Watch program in your community to monitor court response to family violence.
- Sponsor candidate forums to find out how candidates stand on family violence.
- Write letters to the editor about domestic violence issues or to address how the media covers family violence cases.
- Organize a public awareness campaign such as the Clothesline Project, Living with the Enemy, or Silent Witness Project.
RESOURCES FOR COMMUNITY MEMBERS: