Skip to content
- Recognize the issue of family violence in the community.
- Allow for speakers in regard to family violence (especially during the months of October and April).
- Assist with generating public awareness about family violence and assist with additional dissemination of Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October.
- Assist with charity events that are designed for service providers for family violence such as the local battered women’s shelter.
- Take an active, public stance against family violence via letters to the editor, proclamations and/or entered into the organization’s minutes.
- Sponsor a charity event.
- Sponsor training for service providers such as law enforcement or victim advocates.
- Sponsor a forum for the general public.
- Encourage members to participate with the Rockdale County Task Force Against Domestic Violence and/or serve as a member on Project ReNeWal’s Board of Directors.